SSS online registration is more accessible for all the SSS members applying for an SSS Number and reviewing their loans and benefits. Their main goal is to have easy, fast, and secure access to all the members of SSS across the internet.
On the SSS online registration website, the details of the account holder can download and print the SSS information such as claiming benefits, viewing the posted SSS contribution, filing, monitoring the salary loan application, applying for maternity benefits, and many more.
Here is the website to register your SSS account using their online services [Click Here]. The advantage of this online registration is that it will help you lessen your time, energy, and traffic while transporting to their SSS branch office.
What is SSS?
The SSS (Social Security System) is a government agency that benefits employees working in the private sector. A small percentage of each employee’s income is deducted and accumulated in various benefits such as SSS.
Is the SSS Online Available on Mobile?
The SSS (Social Security System) has a mobile application that allows SSS members to access their accounts by installing the My.SSS application in both android and IOS mobile devices.
Complete Guide for SSS Online Registration
1. SSS Member Registration
Using Desktop/Laptop: Visit the SSS Online Registration page. [Click Here]
After you visit the SSS Website, “Click” the “Member” option on the left side of the screen.
2. Options for SSS Online Registration
You will find a few options inside the SSS online registration. Here is the list of options that you need to know. After you have read SSS reminders regarding your SSS Online Registration option, “Check the Box” appears at the end of the reminders, and “Tap” the proceed button.
- Savings Account Number / Citibank Cash Card / UBP Quick Card / UMID – ATM Saving.
- Mobile Number Registration in SSS.
- UMID CARD.
- Employer ID Number / Household Employer ID Number.
- Payment Reference Number / SBR No. / Payment Receipt Transaction Number
- Date Loan with Existing Loan Balance.
- Transaction Number in your Record/Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) Application (E-1/E-6)(for those who applied online for SS Number from Dec. 10, 2020, onwards).
- Check the Number of any monthly pension received from SSS.
3. SSS Application Form
Enter the basic information correct and accurate. (Especially all the boxes with “Asterisk”).
- CRN/SS Number is the current SSS Number. Enter the SSS Number correctly.
- Enter the active email address. You could use this if you forgot your SSS online password and essential information about your SSS account.
- User ID or username. Need for account log-in.
- Complete information such as the last name, given name, middle name, date of birth, mailing address, or permanent/current address.
At the very button of the page, you will see the “Captcha Button” you need to enter the letters or numbers that will show at the top of the upper box. Ensure that the code generated by the system is the same code you enter in the box. If no code appears, check it.
Then, Check the box option of “Terms of Service.” to be able to activate the submit button.
Lastly, “Click the Submit button” to proceed with your SSS online application in system verification.
4. SSS System Notification
Once you fill out the SSS online registration form, the system will notify you that your online application form was already under review on their system. The system will inform you after thirty (30) minutes, so you must check your email regularly.
If you received an email from [email protected] in your account, it contains your User ID and the activation link. This link is needed to activate your SSS online account by clicking the link button.
Note: It is required to activate the account within five (5) working days. Otherwise, the activation link will expire, and you will need to register again.
5. Set New SSS Password
Enter the assigned password in the two (2) boxes, your “Preferred Password” and “Confirm Preferred Password.” Ensure that your set password is the same to be able to complete the process.
Note: These are the list accepted when you assign a password for the SSS Online Registration.
- The First character must be alphabetic.
- The Length must be 8-20 alpha-numeric characters.
- No special characters (No [email protected]#$%) must be different from the User ID.
- (Ex. JDCruz10)
6. SSS Online Dashboard
After finishing the SSS Online Registration, you can review all your transactions in your SSS online account.
Here are some features offered on the SSS online account:
- SSS Member Contributions
- Statement of Account for SSS Loan (Members, Business, and Housing Loan)
- Application for UMID Card
- Benefits Summary
- Member’s Appointment System
To ensure that the SSS account will be safe, do not share any information like the User ID and Password with others. Make sure to log out of your account correctly when using a computer in a public place and change your password regularly.